Have no idea what you are going to do this weekend? Well, we are here to help you. Try out the eggless Choco lava cake recipe at the comfort of your home and reward yourself with delicious as well as comforting choco lava cake.
What makes it even more special is the chocolate filling inside it, which melts immediately inside your mouth. So let’s get started with our quick and easy recipe.
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
· Half cup all-purpose flour
· 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
· 1 pinch salt
· ¼ teaspoon baking soda
· ½ cup cold water
· 1/3 cup sugar
· Two tablespoons edible oil
· ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
· ½ teaspoon lemon juice
· 100 grams chocolate
· In a bowl mix all purpose flour, salt , cocoa powder and baking soda
· In another bowl mix sugar, cold water, edible oil, lemon juice and vanilla essence properly.
· Now mix the items of above two bowls together in a proper way.
· Transfer this batter in greased muffin cups.
· Next place the chocolate squares in the batter and immerse them inside the batter by gently pressing.
· Preheat the oven and bake the batter at 200 degree Celsius for 30 minutes
· Remove the muffin cups from oven and let them cool for 2 to 3 minutes
· Next invert the muffin cups and let the lava cake fall on a plate.
· Your choco lava cake is ready to be served !!
· Now please eat it J