We are all familiar with the hunger pangs we experience out of the blue. They may come while working on a project , at the middle of the night , when you are bored to death or maybe when you are upset post break up. We all seek comfort food for one reason or the other.
So today we are sharing a simple and real quick recipe of blueberry muffins . These cute and mouth-watering muffins can be enjoyed at any point of the day over a cup of tea or coffee. Perfect answer to your food cravings, these muffins are the ultimate comfort food. So let’s begin right away !!!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Serves : 6
- 1 cup – All purpose flour
- ½ cup- Blueberry
- 1 Teaspoon corn flour
- 1 cup – Hot Milk
- ½ cup – Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 3/4th cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Take small amount of flour in a bowl and add blueberries to it. Coat them with the flour properly.
3. In a separate bowl mix vegetable oil and sugar together.
4. Now add milk and vanilla essence to the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve all purpose flour , baking powder, baking soda and corn flour in a separate bowl.
6. Add all dry mixtures and liquid mixture well.
7. Add flour coated blueberries to the mixture.
8. Fill the ¾ of paper cups with this batter.
9. Bake the muffins for 15 to 20 minutes.
- And the magical blueberry muffins are ready!!!
Follow our blog http://avonbaker.blogspot.in/ for more interesting articles related to baking world.
You can also order these blueberry muffins from our website www.avonbakers.com or call us at 9997122050.