2 cup all-purpose flour
2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1tbsp vanilla essence
One pinch of salt
2 tbsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Boiling Water
¾ cup vegetable oil
3 cup whipped cream
2.5 cup icing sugar
For Fruit toppings
· Grease the 9 inch pan and pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
· Add all purpose flour, baking soda and saly properly.
· Now mix boiling water and beat at high speed for 1 minute.
· Take two 9’’ pans which are properly greased.
· Transfer the mix into greased pan and spread evenly.
· Beat the icing sugar, whipped cream& vanilla eseence in a mixing bowl till the soft peaks occur. Keep the one part of the cake on the cake board.Apply the cream all over the cake and spread the chopped fruits on it.
· Apply the cream on top of the fruits and sandwich the cake,cover the fruit layer by the second part of the cake.
· Apply the cream all over the cake.
· Add fruit toppings of your choice. You may also carve patterns using deco blades.